Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our guests, community, and employees.
Please review the information on the Face Covering Requirements tab in advance of your visit. We will publish any updates here as they become available, but be aware that our guidelines are subject to change without notice. We can’t wait to see you at Mt. Van Hoevenberg!
Face Covering Requirements
When visiting Mt. van Hoevenberg, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are fully vaccinated:
- Face coverings and social distancing are required at all times while indoors.
- Face coverings are required outdoors only when you are unable to social distance.
- If you are unvaccinated:
- Face coverings are required at all times.
Guests are not required to present vaccination cards. If you aren’t feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and plan to visit us another time. For New Yorkers and visitors from out-of-state or another country, you can review the updated travel guidelines here.
At Mt. Van Hoevenberg, our teams are:
- Undergoing a daily health screen prior to every shift
- Wearing face coverings at all times
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue
As a community, we are all responsible for our health and well-being. Thank you for continuing to follow the guidelines and protocols being put forth by our public officials.
Details on Activities & Venues
- Hiking at Mt. Van Hoevenberg is AVAILABLE DAILY to the public from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please visit the Hiking page for all current information & instructions.