Located on the first floor in the Mountain Pass Lodge, the Mountain Pass Mercantile is a great place to begin your visit to Mt. Van Hoevenberg. This is where you can learn about events at the Olympic venues, pick up schedules, and purchase lift tickets, and event tickets. Our friendly staff will answer questions about Mt. Van Ho, give you directions and help you get the most out of your visit. We also have an array of unique Mt. Van Hoevenberg winter sports memorabilia —jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, pins, and posters you won’t find elsewhere. Featuring merchandise from Stormtech, MV, Turtle Fur, Zuca, Howie’s Hockey, K1 Jerseys, USA Hockey, the Bobsled and Luge Federations and more.
Stay tuned for 2021 Summer Dates & Times
Before You Arrive
Health and Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.View Health & Safety Information »
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guest, and community.